1. The buyer must ensure that all other vehicles under their name and all the outstanding fines are cleared. Failure to register the vehicle purchased from Alba Motors within 48hrs of Bank approval or the complete payment if cash would be considered as a forfeit and all payments made including deposits shall not be refunded.
2. Inspections must be done at an RTA approved inspection facility i.e. Tasjeel. Inspections and any history or agency record checks must be done within 24 hours from the payment of a booking deposit. Deposits are only refundable in cases where the vehicle inspection finds mechanical faults or accidents (does not include refurbishment paint from scratches or wear and tare minor items, consumables & tyres). The buyer has right to request a time and place for the car to be delivered for inspection within 24 hours by sending an email to email@example.com. Failure to conduct an inspection within 24 hours means that the buyer does not wish to test the vehicle and loses the right to inspect it at a later date. The deposit may not be refunded if the buyer is unable to inspect the vehicle due to the missed 24-hour window.
3. Alba does not guarantee that there will be a spare key with all the cars sold.
4. AAA or any third party warranty renewal must be requested 30 days prior to expiry along with service history proof. Vehicle may be subject to inspection. Renewal decision will be made by Alba Motors & trusted workshops report.
5. The buyer confirms that within 24 hours of paying the deposit they have seen, inspected, and checked all that they feel is needed in terms of the physical condition and history of the vehicle and all else. The buyer accepts the vehicle in its as is condition with all its faults whether hidden or visible.
6. Finance buyers must provide all the bank required documents within 5 working days. Otherwise, it would be considered as a forfeit and the deposit will not be refunded unless agreed otherwise on the deposit invoice.
7. If the Buyer chooses to pay cash or reserve the vehicle in the options mentioned below, the deposit period is valid for 1 week. The buyer has the right to extend this time by paying an additional AED 5,000 deposit per week for a maximum of 1 month. If the time exceeds the 1 month and the buyer does not have an approval ready from the bank Alba Motors have the right to resell the vehicle without refunding any of the buyer’s deposits.
8. Alba Motors is not liable for any future issues with the vehicles sold other than the issues which have been agreed upon in writing and noted in the buyer’s deposit receipt. Buyer can revert to agency if vehicle is under agency warranty. Otherwise, they can purchase third-party warranty and/or service contract at the time of vehicle purchase.
9. Any work which is agreed to be done in the vehicle will be done upon approval of bank / payment of remaining cash and ownership transfer.
10. Buyer agrees to ensure the vehicle insurance value is exactly as per the value noted on the bank LPO if buying the car through bank finance.
11. The buyer does not have the right to change the vehicle chosen with another unless an additional deposit is paid and the initial deposit is forfeited.
12. Choose one of the two following statements;
a. Bank Application - I don’t wish the car to be reserved for me which means, my deposit will be refunded back only if my bank application is rejected, however the car can be sold to any other party without my consent.
b. Car Reservation - I wish the car to be reserved and not to be sold to any other party within the duration mentioned above, however I understand and agree that my deposit will not be refunded if my application is rejected by the bank for any reason.
c. CASH – I understand that the car will be reserved for me for a period of 1 week until complete payment is made for the vehicle.
13. Both the Parties (Buyer/Customer & Seller/Dealer) agree that any dispute or claim relating in any way to this agreement with Alba Motors L.L.C, or to any products or services sold by Alba Motors L.L.C will be resolved by binding arbitration, rather than court.
NOTE: The buyer can switch from option A to B at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. However, this will only be possible if there is no other party who has chosen Option B for that same vehicle. Buyer cannot switch from Option B to A.
The Buyer agrees that any incorrect information provided on the Finance declaration form will lead to immediate termination of the agreement and the deposit will not be refunded. This is regardless of whether they have chosen to reserve the vehicle or submit a bank application only.