1. The buyer must ensure that all other vehicles under their name and all the outstanding fines are cleared. Failure to register the vehicl purchased from Alba Motors within 48hrs of Bank approval or the complete payment if cash would be considered as a forfeit and all payments made including deposits shall not be refunded.
2. Inspections must be done at an RTA approved inspection facility i.e. Tasjeel. Inspections and any history or agency record checks must be done within 24 hours from the payment of a booking deposit. Deposits are only refundable in cases where the vehicle inspection finds mechanical faults or accidents (does not include refurbishment paint from scratches or wear and tare minor items, consumables & tyres). The buyer has right to request a time and place for the car to be delivered for inspection within 24 hours by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Failure to conduct an inspection within 24 hours means that the buyer does not wish to test the vehicle and loses the right to inspect it at a later date. The deposit may not be refunded if the buyer is unable to inspect the vehicle due to the missed 24-hour window. Buyer is liable to pay for inspection fees.
3. Alba does not guarantee that there will be a spare key with all the cars sold.
4. AAA or any third party warranty renewal must be requested 30 days prior to expiry along with service history proof. Vehicle may be subject to inspection. Renewal decision will be made by Alba Motors & trusted workshops report.
5. The buyer confirms that within 24 hours of paying the deposit they have seen, inspected, and checked all that they feel is needed in terms of the physical condition and history of the vehicle and all else. The buyer accepts the vehicle in its as is condition with all its faults whether hidden or visible.
6. Finance buyers must provide all the bank required documents within 5 working days. Otherwise, it would be considered as a forfeit and the deposit will not be refunded unless agreed otherwise on the deposit invoice.
7. If the Buyer chooses to pay cash or reserve the vehicle in the options mentioned below, the deposit period is valid for 1 week. The buyer has the right to extend this time by paying an additional AED 5,000 deposit per week for a maximum of 1 month. If the time exceeds by 1 month and the buyer does not have an approval ready from the bank or has not paid the full dues, Alba Motors have the right to resell the vehicle without refunding any of the buyer’s deposits.
8. Alba Motors is not liable for any future issues with the vehicles sold other than the issues which have been agreed upon in writing and noted in the buyer’s deposit receipt. Buyer can revert to agency if vehicle is under agency warranty. Otherwise, they can purchase third-party warranty and/or service contract at the time of vehicle purchase.
9. Any work which is agreed to be done in the vehicle will be done upon approval of bank / payment of remaining cash and ownership transfer.
10. Buyer agrees to ensure the vehicle insurance value is exactly as per the value noted on the bank LPO if buying the car through bank finance.
11. The buyer does not have the right to change the vehicle chosen with another unless an additional deposit is paid and the initial deposit is forfeited.
12. Any third party supplier purchases including but not limited to service contracts and warranties are to be executed directly by suppliers. Alba Motors does not hold any responsibility in cases of closer or disputes.
13. Buyer can choose one of the three following statements;
a)Bank Application - I don’t wish the car to be reserved for me which means, my deposit will be refunded back only if my bank application is rejected, however the car can be sold to any other party without my consent.
b)Car Reservation - I wish the car to be reserved and not to be sold to any other party within the duration mentioned above, however I understand and agree that my deposit will not be refunded if my application is rejected by the bank for any reason.
c)CASH – I understand that the car will be reserved for me for a period of 1 week until complete payment is made for the vehicle. (All deposits in this option are non-refundable.)
NOTE: The buyer can switch from option A to B at any time by sending an email to email@example.com. However, this will only be possible if there is no other party who has chosen Option B for that same vehicle. Buyer cannot switch from Option B to A.
In reference to point 13. a) The buyer agrees that the deposit will be refunded only when all banks available have rejected the case. Intentionally stopping the process will lead to termination of contract and forfeit of deposit
The Buyer agrees that any incorrect information provided here or on the Finance declaration form will lead to immediate termination of the agreement and the deposit will not be refunded. This is regardless of whether they have chosen to reserve the vehicle or submit a bank application only.
Buyer understands, agrees and gives consent that any video/photo footage taken may be shown and posted publicly on social media and other online portals of the company.
14. Both parties (Buyer/Customer & Seller/dealer) agree that any dispute or claim relating in any way to this agreement with Alba Motors LLC, or to any products or services sold by Alba Motors LLC will be resolved by binding arbitration, rather than court.
15. Buyer is eligible to pay up to a maximum total of AED 5,000 via card.
16. For exported vehicles, if the vehicle is not exported within 90 days and documents provided within the same period of time showing the export value exactly matching the sale value then the client is not eligible for VAT refund.
17. OPT OUT - Once procedure is complete and vehicle ownership is transferred, we require 48 hours to ensure your car meets our high standards and is clean at the time of delivery. Circle OPT OUT OF PDI for quicker delivery.
All payments are considered deposits towards the purchase of the vehicle and refund shall be strictly subject to above conditions.